Friday, February 11, 2005

Revisionism and Fascism

Heh. Jane points out that this Swedish site has a list of blogs. About 1/3 of the way down is the category Revisionism and Fascism in which both she and I have prominence of place. (I am at the top of the list but Armies of Liberation has some actual commentary: "Pro-bush, pro-imperialism, anti-islam blog. Know your enemy etc.")

You know you're doing something right when the Swedes think you are a fascist. (Although I am not too thrilled to be in company with holocaust deniers and anti-semites.)

But this raises a rather sensitive question. It is my policy to blogroll folks who send me traffic, but what category do I put this under? Hmm...

UPDATE: Oops. Making that category reminded me that there is another blog out there that thinks I'm evil, but has nevertheless blogrolled me. I'm tempted to put him in the Swedish category as well because he doesn't always seem to be speaking English, but I suppose he will have to go in the regular blog list. I should have done this months ago, but I never got 'round to it.

No comments: