Friday, July 30, 2004

Passion of the Present

I have added a new Sudan-oriented blog to the blogroll: Passion of the Present.

The site collects news and commentary about the genocide in Sudan as well as several "Contact Your Congressman" type resources. Looks like the articles are fairly well written and thoroughly researched as well, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to dig deeply. This article, on the history of Sudan's relationship to Al Qaeda, is very well written and informative.

Thanks to Seldom Sober for the link.

Also, until the crisis is past, I have reorganized the blogroll to include a special Sudan section. The links in this section are duplicated elsewhere. If you know of anyone who has a blog or news-site dedicated to this atrocity, send me an email and I will add them to the list. (Only serious sites need apply. I will not add anyone who, in my subjective judment, is using this crisis for political ends, whether on the Left or the Right.)

Update: I emailed Jane at Armies of Liberation about this site and she was kind enough to link back to me as well. As usual, she has much more to say about this than I and is much better informed. Check out her site if you haven't already.

No comments: