Monday, March 05, 2007

INTJ

You Are An INTJ

The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.


I already pretty much knew this, having taken Myers-Briggs many years ago. I actually object to many of the questions, especially the ones that distinguish the Structure categories (J vs P) since I think they represent false dichotomies. (See, that was a P statement, even though I test as J.) But I have to admit that as broad generalizations they can be useful in understanding how people think. And they pretty much have me pegged, despite the J/P ambiguity.

No comments: