Friday, April 23, 2004

Things I Found While Looking for Something Else

I was trying to figure out how to use the Trackback feature from within Blogger (hint: there isn't one) when I came across this promising entry at the Movable Type Beginner's Guide to TrackBack

"Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Pinger
Excerpt: I have finally created a stand alone trackback pinger. Why, you may wonder, is this of any interest? Well there is the small matter of all the other bloggers out there who do not use Moveable Type blogs. Bloggger users..."


1. Following the link brought me to this amusing error message.

2. I got distracted from my quest of de-newbification by these ... interesting ... posts.

3. Finally found what I was looking for here.

I'll tell you in a moment whether I can get the thing to work...

UPDATE: Nifty! Worked like a charm. Thanks a million to WizBang (who should now be on the blogroll).


No comments: